My Guide Website?
Full-Day Fátima Tour from Lisbon593 Reviews
Explore Portugal on a full-day, multi-city tour that takes you to some of its most popular medieval and 20th-century architectural and religious marvels. Depart from Lisbon and make your way to Fátima, a major center of global Catholic pilgrimage.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a full-day guided bus tour that takes you from Lisbon to Fátima
- Visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, a center of Catholic faith
- Stop at Batalha Monastery - UNESCO World Heritage site (church)
- See the romantic village of Óbidos, known as the 'wedding present town'
DescriptionDiscover 4 portuguese cities – Fátima Batalha, Nazaré and Óbidos on a full-day guided tour from Lisbon. Visit some of the most important historical sites in the west of Portugal. Discover the imposing Sanctuary of Fátima, center of the Catholic faith and a world-renowned Christian pilgrimage site. Contemplate the impressive Monastery of Batalha through is Gothic Church – UNESCO World Heritage. Relax in the charming fishing village of Nazaré, so popular with surfers and water sports fans. Explore Óbidos, a medieval village embraced by walls that hide the Castle – one of the seven wonders of Portugal. Contemplate the typical whitewashed houses spread throughout the village and taste the famous Ginja de Óbidos.
IncludesAdmission fees Leisure time for Mass Lunch (when selected) Hotel pickup
- The activity provider reserves the right to cancel or change (without prior notice) any service due to the impracticability of performing the service, for reasons beyond their control. Should a visit be cancelled for reasons beyond their control, customers will not be entitled to a refund.
- The order of the itinerary may change without previous notice
- The tour doesn't operate on 25 December and 01 January