My Guide Website?
Lisbon: 2-Hour Private Sailing Trip by Catamaran36 Reviews
Experience Lisbon from a different perspective aboard a sailing catamaran for up to 16 people, and enjoy a 2-hour private cruise from Belém Tower along the calm waters of the Tagus River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Cruise along the Tagus River by catamaran
- See the historical sights of Lisbon from the water
- Celebrate a special occasion or anniversary with a private yacht charter
- Choose your own departure time by day or night
DescriptionClimb aboard a sailing catamaran and cruise the calm waters of the Tagus River. Experience Lisbon from a new perspective and see its historical monuments from the water. Get a welcome aboard the private boat at the Doca do Bom Sucesso marina. Avail of a service suitable for couples, families or small groups as you sail past some of the city's main monuments, such as Belém Tower, and discover hidden attractions along the way. Relax on board the catamaran as you pass sights such as the main square of Terreiro do Paço - also known as Praça do Comércio - remodeled as part of the rebuilding of the Pombaline Downtown after the 1755 Earthquake. Admire the 18th-century façades and mosaic cobbles. Departures catching the sunset time from 2024 have a 50€ supplement. Seasonal schedules, please check with us the exact time of the sunset tour on your date. Hear more about the city from an enthusiastic skipper, who will also be happy to share their passion for sailing as you cruise back to the Doca do Bom Sucesso marina.
IncludesBoat cruise Skipper Water or soft drink Insurance Taxes
- Wear comfortable clothes and sports shoes
- Warmer clothes are recommended for evening or night tours as the temperature may be colder
- All major tourist buses stop within 70 meters of the meeting point
- Children under 5 years old are required to wear a life jacket from the time they leave the dock until arrival
- You can bring your own food and drinks (limited alcoholic beverages)
- Infants and children must be always mentioned in the booking as they count towards the boat's maximum occupancy