My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Ancient Art Museum Highlights Guided Tour3 Reviews
Make the most of the Ancient Art National Museum on a 2hr private guided tour with an Official guide. Discover the highlights among its 40,000 items.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Cover 7 to 8 pieces at multiple galleries with an Official guide
- Unravel the mysteries of the Temptations of Saint Anthony by Bosch
- Admire the striking Belém Monstrance, the masterpiece of Portuguese goldsmithing
- Discover the rare Nanban Folding Screens
DescriptionHome to the most important Portuguese public collection of art, comprising around 40,000 items, there's no shortage of things to see. On this guided highlights tour, you will cover 7 to 8 pieces, ranging from paintings to sculpture, goldsmithing, as well as decorative arts. Marvel at Temptations of St. Anthony, a masterpiece by Bosch. Or at Dürer's innovative depiction of Saint Jerome. And explore some of Portugal's national treasures. At the end of the tour, delve into the museum's vast collection.
Includes2hrs private tour
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.