My Guide Website?
Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Neighborhoods246 Reviews
Experience Lisbon from a different perspective on a 1-hour guided tour by tuk tuk. Explore the city’s most charming neighborhoods aboard a 3-wheeled motorized scooter, and see some of the most emblematic monuments, such as the Panteão Nacional.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Explore Lisbon's most enchanting neighborhoods by tuk tuk
- Learn the history of Lisbon and Portugal's Age of Discoveries from passionate guides
- Get a panoramic views from the Miradouro Nossa Senhora do Monte
- See the Fado bars and restaurants of Alfama
- Drive past the Sé de Lisboa (Lisbon Cathedral)
- Admire the defensive walls of the Castelo de S. Jorge
- Experience the hustle and bustle of Lisbon's flea market
DescriptionDiscover Lisbon and its most enchanting neighborhoods on a 1-hour tuk tuk tour. See some of the best-known monuments in the city center, and discover the “City of 7 Hills.” Following a pick-up from your hotel, explore the city’s most historic areas. Drivers who can converse in different languages, and have an in-depth knowledge of Lisbon’s history, culture, art, and architecture, operate the 100% electric and eco-friendly vehicles. Drive to some of the most stunning lookout points, such as the Miradouro de Santa Luzia, Miradouro Portas do Sol, and Miradouro Nossa Senhora do Monte, and enjoy panoramic views of the city’s oldest and most typical sites. Along the way, marvel at ornate squares, such as the Praça da Figueira (Square of the Fig Tree) and Praça do Comércio, built after the devastating 1755 Lisbon Earthquake. Admire the typical black and white paving stones of Praca Dom Pedro IV, more commonly known as Rossio. See the façades of significant cathedrals and churches, such as the Igreja de Santo António and Sé de Lisboa (Lisbon Cathedral). Marvel at the Moorish fortifications of the Castelo de S. Jorge. Experience the hustle and bustle of the Feira da Ladra flea market, see the former 17th-century Church of Santa Engracia Panteão, now known as the Panteão Nacional (National Pantheon), and travel the narrow streets of Alfama, the heart of Lisbon’s traditional Fado bars and restaurants.
IncludesTransportation by tuk tuk Driver/guide
- 100% electric Tuk Tuk