My Guide Website?
Lisbon: City Highlights Private Tour with Pastry Snack11 Reviews
See the sights of Lisbon on a 4-hour tour with a private guide and get panoramic views from some of the 7 hills. Visit the most emblematic monuments, such as the Jerónimos Monastery and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- See the highlights of Lisbon with a private guide
- Walk through old neighborhoods such as Baixa and Bairro Alto
- Visit the popular shopping district of Chiado
DescriptionBenefit from the pick-up service as you embark on your tour to learn more about the history of the city and its many changes, as you journey through neighborhoods such as Baixa and Bairro Alto. Stop to take in the views from 2 of the city's most enjoyable belvederes. Then, visit the early Jesuit church of the Igreja de São Roque, where some of Europe’s greatest treasures are kept. Descend the hills to visit the Chiado neighborhood, known for its old and modern commercial establishments. Continue to Jerónimos Monastery to take a closer look at the impressive details of one of the most prominent examples of Portuguese Late Gothic Manueline-style architecture in Lisbon (we will only visit the church). Savor a sweet pastéis de Belém (egg custard tart) before ending next to the historic Torre de Belém at the mouth of the River Tagus.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at centrally located hotels in Lisbon or Lisbon cruise terminal Transportation by vehicle Driver/guide Private tour Water Pastéis de Belém tasting
- At the Jerónimos Monastery we only visit the Church and the Belém Tower can only be seen from the outside. On Mondays it is not possible to visit the inside of Jerónimos and the Church of São Roque. These monuments are closed on Monday. The baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person.