My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Historical Tour on a Tukxi84 Reviews
This tour will take you back in time through the narrow-cobbled streets of Lisbon where you will discover its historic and cultural heritage. Enjoy marvellous sights in this beautiful city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- See the Sé cathedral
- Enjot Mouraria neighbourhood and Alfama neighbourhood
- Marvel at the Portas do Sol viewpoint, Senhora do Monte viewpoint and São Vicente de Fora Church
DescriptionThis tour will take you back in time through the narrow-cobbled streets of Lisbon where you discover its historic and cultural heritage. You will fall in love with the picturesque and colorful neighbourhoods like Mouraria, Graça and Alfama. Each neighbourhood has something different to offer. Mouraria, for example, is the multi-ethnic part of the city, where you will find people and food from all over the world. Graça is situated on the highest of the seven hills, where you will find São Jorge Castle, some amazing views and probably the best view in the city in Nossa senhora do Monte Belvedare, which is just a few minutes from the castle. Next stop is Alfama: the Arab district of the city and its oldest neighbourhood where you feel like you have stepped back in time. Narrow winding streets, stone paved terraces and small arches make this an unforgettable experience. This part of town is home to the amazing fado houses, where you will hear beautiful traditional, melancholic music and enjoy some amazing food!
IncludesFree pick up at your Hotel or Cruise Ship
- • This tour is not suitable for children under 2 years old.