My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Private 3-Hour Historic Alfama & Chiado Tuk-Tuk Tour53 Reviews
Climb aboard an eco-friendly tuk-tuk and explore the most historical and stunning areas of Lisbon on a 3-hour private tour. See iconic monuments and get breathtaking views from the top of some of the city's famous 7 hills.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Explore the historic center of Lisbon by eco-friendly tuk-tuk
- Get breathtaking views from some of the city's seven hills
- Learn more about the history and culture of the city
- Have fun while touring the narrow and steep streets of Lisbon
- Take outstanding photos for your social media
DescriptionDiscover Lisbon aboard a 100% electric Tuk Tuk and explore the most beautiful and historic areas of the city on a 3-hour private tour. Visit picturesque districts and get breathtaking views from the top of some of the city's famous 7 hills. Instagrammable photos are guaranteed. Each tuk-tuk can take up to 6 people and it's the most comfortable and funniest way for touring the narrow and steep streets of Lisbon. Learn more about the history and culture of one of the oldest capital cities in Europe, and be seduced by the beautiful setting on the banks of the River Tagus. Get familiar with the most typical neighbourhoods, such as Alfama, Graça and Mouraria, and explore the more contemporary districts, including Baixa, Chiado, Bairro Alto and Príncipe Real. You will fall in love with Lisbon!
IncludesGuided electric tuk-tuk tour Pick-up and drop off from locations within the city center Driver/Local guide Live commentary on board Private Tour Insurance
- • Each tuk-tuk can accommodate up to 6 people • Tours available in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish • Pick ups and drop off just within historical city center