My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Winery Experience with 4WD Tour and Wine Tasting48 Reviews
Learn about Portuguese wine on this guided day trip in Lisbon. Visit a wine cellar, drive through picturesque vineyards, go to a wine house, and taste some of the wines yourself alongside appetizers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Savor the flavors of 4 wines and enjoy them with a selection of appetizers
- Tour a wine cellar in Torres Vedras and get to know the history of the cellar
- Enjoy a ride in a Jeep through the Portuguese vineyards and take photographs
- Visit an ancient wine press house and learn about the old winemaking process
- Relax knowing air-conditioned transport to and from Lisbon is taken care of
DescriptionExplore the town of Torres Vedras on a guided day trip to the Lisboa Wine Region. Visit a traditional wine cellar and taste some delicious local wine as you learn about local history and gastronomy. Meet your guide in central Lisbon. Travel to the town of Torres Vedras located in an area of amazing landscapes and gastronomy. Visit one of the most famous mills of the region. Admire the 200-year history of this wood-fired oven which is a popular cultural point of interest. Visit a prestigious wine cellar where you will meet a local guide and viticulturist. Discover more about the history of the cellar that has its origins as a simple wine press. Then learn about the contemporary winemaking process at the cellar. Continue through the vast vineyards onboard a 4WD convertible car for approximately 40 minutes to enjoy the views of the surrounding landscape. Discover fascinating facts about grape varieties, vine growing, and winemaking. Enjoy a wine tasting while enjoying the sun and fresh air from the region. Continue the tour by going to an ancient Lagar' (old wine press house) surrounded by picturesque houses and gardens. After this, it's time for another wine tasting of 4 different wines made from the same grapes of the vineyards you have explored. Then, relax on the journey back to Lisbon.
IncludesTransportation to/from Lisbon Guide Tour of a wine cellar Vineyard Jeep tour Tour of a wine press house Tasting of 4 wines ( 2 red wines, 2 white wines ) Appetizers
- If you are late, it will be considered a non-refundable no-show
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to inclement weather
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate in languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances