My Guide Website?
Mysterious of Sintra Walking Tour4 Reviews
The myths and mystics of Sintra will bring us to Quinta da Regaleira with its unique Iniciatic Well, and also the Biester Palace, another excellent example of Sintra's amazing architecture and botanic
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Free time at Sintra center to enjoy the cozy, narrow, steep streets
- Walking Tour with ticket and Guided tour at Quinta da Regaleira
- Learn about the different influences of the Quinta da Regaleira
- Climb down the 139 steps of the enigmatic and scenic Initiation Well
- Take the chance to visit the Biester Palace, the new kid on the block
DescriptionSintra was a hotspot for the summer of the Portuguese Family and as a consequence a getting point for nobles and aristocrats from Lisbon. As a result Sintra got a lot of summer houses, chalets, villas, palaces and castles that shaped up the cozy and fancy look of Sintra nowadays. One of those summer dream houses is Quinta da Regaleira, a botanic park with vegetation from all over the world combined with unique architecture influences and the most noble materials. It looks like an outdoor opera scenery with a very popular and famous highlight, the Iniciatic Well. Right next door, there is another incredible summerhouse called Biester Palace. This is another excellent example of the variety of diversity of vegetation from all over the world and a mix of architecture styles that can be seen at the palace. The belvederes and consequent views are also stunning. This Palace is famous for the movie “The Ninth Gate” with Johnny Depp.
IncludesInformal tour guide Entrance Fee and Guided Tour (Quinta da Regaleira) Entrance Fee and Guided Tour (Biester Palace) Small Group: Limited to 12 pax Meeting Point: Front stairs of of the Statue (D. João I) at Praça da Figueira 08:00) Drop-off: Sintra: City Center
- English, Spanish and Portuguese available year round.
- Remember that more than one language may be spoken (maximum two)
- Infants and children occupy a seat, infant seats are available if advised at booking
- Child rate applies when accompanied by paying adult
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle
- Please wear appropriate footwear, bring bottled water, sunscreen, a jacket in winter
- Moderate walking included on this tour
- Minimum of 2 people per tour. If a tour is cancelled because of low bookings you will be offered an alternative or refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour will not be canceled for adverse weather, unless there are warnings by official organizations
- Tour partner is not responsible for traffic congestion resulting from cultural, sport, religious events, or demonstrations. They will offer alternatives to avoid these such as changing pickup or drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may happen without prior notice.