My Guide Website?
Private Tour Fatima's Sanctuary from Lisbon
Visit the Sanctuary of Fátima and discover all about the holy apparitions of 1917 and visit also the three little shepherds' village and the places where it all began.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Discover all about the Holy Apparitions of 1917 in Fatima
- Visit the old and the new Basilicas and the Apparitions Chapel
- Explore the Shepherds museum
- Enjoy some free time for religious services and/or shopping
DescriptionYour tour begins with a pick-up at your hotel. This private tour is provided mainly with the objective of showing the Sanctuary of Fátima and surrounding areas, nevertheless, this itinerary can be changed to best suit your preferences. After the pick-up you will head directly to Fátima, an approximately 1-hour trip, where you will see the magnificence of the sanctuary with both the old and the new Basilicas where more than 250,000 people pray at the famous candle processions during the main historical dates--May 13 and October 13. During the trip your driver will inform you of the schedule of the services in the sanctuary so you can plan the trip in order to assist some of them if you so wish. Upon arrival to Fátima you can then assist any service you may wish or visit the Fátima museum, to find out more about the history of the apparitions and the development of the sanctuary since 1917. You will also have time to shop for souvenirs and religious related items, and after eating on one of the many nice restaurants of the area you will proceed to the places of Aljustrel, where the museum-house of the shepherds is located and also Valinhos, where one of the apparitions took place in 1917. After the visits, you will return to Lisbon and will arrive at the hotel approximately by 5:30 PM.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off at your hotel or accommodation Private minivan or sedan according to your choice Guided tour WiFi Bottled water Parking, fuel and toll costs Insurance as required by law
- Child (3 yrs old or above) seats are available on request (Free of Charge) if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Start and Finish times may be adjusted to your preference or to your Cruise schedule
- If you come on a Cruise, at time of booking, please inform of the ship name, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or any other special needs at the time of booking
- Please note that all our prices are per trip and not per person, meaning that the price you see is what you pay for the whole group
- Depending on the size of the group, the tours are made in a high-end sedan/estate (Mercedes E or equivalent) or in a high-end van (Mercedes V or equivalent)
- Maximum 7 people per booking