My Guide Website?
Sintra: Monserrate Palace and Park Skip-the-Line Ticket415 Reviews
Marvel at one of the most beautiful and picturesque palaces in Sintra that blends Arabic, neo-gothic and Indian architectural styles. Explore the beautiful palace garden and its scenic paths, waterfall, and ruined chapel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Visit one of Portugal's most beautiful architectural creations
- Skip the line and get into the palace quicker
- Admire the exotic exterior influenced by Gothic, Indian and Moorish cultures
- Explore the scenic paths of the palace garden
DescriptionFour kilometers from Sintra’s historic center is the unique Monserrate Palace, located in the center of a beautiful 30-hectare park. The Park and Palace of Monserrate were included in the Cultural Landscape of Sintra, which was been classified by UNESCO as World Heritage Site in 1995. The 19th-century castle is known not only for its unique Moorish-Gothic-Indian style architecture but also for its surrounding gardens. Over the years, the gardens have welcomed plant species from all over the world. In the various gardens, you will find surprisingly contrasting scenery, from tree ferns from Australia and New Zealand, to agaves and yuccas from Mexico. Seek out the Himalayan rhododendron and the bamboo-fringed Japanese garden abloom with camellias. Enjoy a stroll along the paths and discover ruins, lakes and waterfalls.
IncludesMonserrate Palace Fast Track Ticket and Park Access
- • Tickets are valid until 31st December 2020. • Opening hours: Park 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Last admission 5:00 PM. Place: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Last admission 5:30 PM. • The Park and Palace of Monserrate is located in Sintra, which is located about 30 kilometers from Lisbon. You can reach Sintra easily by taking the train from Lisbon.
- Parques de Sintra seasonal opening hours: December 24-25 and Jan 1 - closed all day. December 31 and January 2-3: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, last admission at midday.